Taiwan Tech is running Dual Degree Programs with more than 20 partner universities on five continents (see list below). Only students, who are currently enrolled in one of our partner universities, are eligible to apply for our Dual Degree Programs.
As a rule, you will first have to find a referee from your home university or from Taiwan Tech, who has to confirm your eligibility as a dual degree student. Your application will not be considered if we do not receive such a statement from your referee. If not stated otherwise, the application is possible in the winter and the spring semester via the NTUST Dual Degree Program Application Portal.
Important Notice: Dual Degree Programs with Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Students from the Czech Technical University in Prague: Please follow the application procedures of your home university.
- Students from other universities: Please consult with advisors from both institutions, i.e. at your home university and at Taiwan Tech. Please contact professors at the Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering with whom you are interested in doing research. If a professor agrees to be your supervisor, he/she will send an approval letter so that you can complete your application.
List of professors at the Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
Application Timetable (Taiwan Standard Time, GMT+8)
- August 30, 2020: System opens for 2020 spring semester applications
- October 31, 2020 (5 P.M.): Online application period ends.
- December 9, 2020: Announcement of admission results and preliminary NTUST Scholarships.
- December 9 -16, 2020: Online reply on the application for admission
- December 20, 2020: Announcement of final results of NTUST scholarships. Letter of Acceptance & NTUST Scholarship Acceptance Letter (if any) are sent out
- January 20, 2021: Deadline for health report online submission.
List of our partners for Dual Degree Programs
- Japan: University of Tokushima
- Indonesia: Universitas Indonesia
- Indonesia: Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Indonesia: Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
- Indonesia: Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Indonesia: Diponegoro University
- Indonesia: Widya Mandala Catholic University
- Indonesia: Petra Christian University
- Russia: Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Philippines: De La Salle University
- France: Ecole Centrale Marseille
- UK: University of Reading
- Czech: Czech Technical University in Prague
- Switzerland: The University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland
- Germany: Technical University of Cologne
- Germany: Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences
- Australia: The University of Queensland
- Ethiopia: Bahir Dar University
- USA: Rochester Institute of Technology
- USA: Wayne State University
- USA: Temple University
If you are not eligible to apply for our Dual Degree Programs, you may wish to apply for our degree programs below:
1. International Degree Students
2. Students from Mainland China:
3. Overseas Chinese Students